Translate

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome

So I was thinking it's about time to start a blog. Hmm what to ramble about, how about things I like? Wow what an idea. :) What is it I like? Music, mostly punk and indie rock, drinking with friends, nightlife, the local music scene, foosball, my beloved wooden toy(skateboard) and other various seedy and underground ventures. I also co host the MN Music Hour Friday nights. 6-7 pm CST 89.7 KMSU www.kmsu.org is where you can stream our show.

Why the name "American Attention Span?" I feel it reflects on our fast, want it quick, fast food society. Also it's something I loved about early hardcore punk rock. 45 second blasts of energy and self expression that was so crucial and inspirational for generations of musicians to come. The name will probably be reflected in my musings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment